Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


The US Greeting Card Association estimates that approximately 1 billion Valentine's are sent each year around the world. Valentine's day to most has become just a retailers hoax to boost slow sales, but I think it's nice that there is such a day to acknowledge the loved ones in your life. It also gives us girls a reason to doll ourselves up whether single or taken.
Some argue (cough cough :men:) that it is just forces them to shower their loved ones with affection rather than just doing it on a whim. I feel that if you care enough...you won't mind.

What do you think? Are you glad Valentine's Day exists?

1 comment:

Liz V said...

I'm glad it exists when I have someone to share it with. But tonight I will be celebrating with a bottle of Merlot.